Holoween Costume 2010? We have to top 2009

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Have Cat Nip!

Today = Not such a wonderful day.

I've been in a funk and just can’t seem to get out of it. No reason, but for lack of better words, I feel like poop.

SO...

I celebrated “Mental Health Day” (Which apparently is Oct. 10,I'm just a tad bit early) As I spend my holiday being a lazy bum, it hits me…BAMM!

“Laura, get up!”, I tell myself.

“Self, Okay!”

Then I wonder, “Why am I talking to myself?” No bother. I get up, open all of our curtains, and step out on our front porch to admire my herb garden. "BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad nothing is dead."

(Rosemary, Sweet Basil and Cilantro)

To the back porch! To my delight there it is. In all it’s glory! Nepeta Cataria, otherwise known as CAT NIP:

Instantly there was a smile on my face, so I text Mom, Dad and Hubby with a picture of my pride and joy! 

And so dear friends, don’t miss the simple things in life. Stop and smell the "Cat Nip". –Laura

P.S. Happy Tax Day!Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race 2010 Alaska

1 comment:

  1. i like reading y'alls randomness! it's fun! and yes, happy tax day! yuck.

    ReplyDelete